• THE ATRIUM RESTAURANT AND THE LOUNGE AT SNOW KING RESORT - See www.snowking.com to view our menus. The Atrium offers Breakfast and Lunch, The Lounge offers fireside Bistro and Dinner Fare. Hours of operations vary, please call for further information 307.733.5200.
J Chuckwagon Come experience a bit of
real western hospitality on a working cattle ranch, with
an evening of family entertainment, great food, and a
unique experience you®ll never forget. No visit to Jackson
Hole is complete without an evening at the Bar-J. Click
here to learn more...
• BILLY’S BURGERS - The “Best Hamburger in Jackson Hole.” Enjoy Billy’s giant 1/2 lb. cheeseburgers, with all the trimmings. Grilled hot dogs and french fries with your favorite beverage or an ice-cold beer. Other sandwiches available. Eat in or take out. On the Square next to the Cadillac Grille. 733-3279. VISA/MC/AE. Open Mon-Sat at 11:30am.
• BLU KITCHEN - Contemporary Japanese bistro. New locals appreciation menu. Most items $10 or less. Come try our organic cheeseburger, wagyu strip loin, miso black cod , and as always the freshest fish from our sashimi bar. Wine, sake, full bar. Walk-ins welcome. Open Tues-Sat. 155 North Glenwood. Reservations at blu-kitchen.com or 734-1633
• BLUE LION - A Jackson Hole favorite for 32 years. Join us in the charming atmosphere of a refurbished older home. Serving fresh fish, elk, poultry and vegetarian specials. Ask a local about our rack of lamb. Off Season Special 20% OFF total bill all night. Must mention this coupon when ordering. Closed Tuesdays until ski season, open at 6:00pm. 160 N. Millward. Reservations suggested
• BON APPE THAI - A local favorite. Homemade lunch & authentic Thai Dinner. All meals prepared from scratch using fresh, wholesome, seasonal ingredients. Full Espresso bar & homemade desserts. Beers & wine. Ask for weekly specialty!!! Take-out available. Open for lunch and dinner, Mon-Sat 11-9:30 and Sun 5-9:30. Free Wi-Fi. Across from the Old Post Office at
245 W. Pearl St. 734-0245.
• BUNNERY - The bakery that’s a restaurant. Best selections of freshly baked goodies, pastries, coffee cake, croissants, danishes, assorted muffins. Great breakfast. Soups, daily specials and a delicious selection of sandwiches served on our renowned O.S.M. bread. Discover our all-natural breads and tantalizing desserts. Located in the “Hole in the Wall Mall” north of the Square. Open 7 days a week: breakfast, lunch & coffee break 7am-7pm. 734-0075. VISA/MC/DISC.
• BURKE’S CHOP HOUSE - This contemporary restaurant is located in one of Jackson’s historic buildings. Burke’s offers dry aged steaks and chops, a large selection of salads and appetizers, seafood and wild game. Our bar mixes up giant martinis, specialty drinks, extensive wine list and 20 wines under $30 list. Children’s menu available. Reservations suggested, walk ins welcome. 307-733-8575.Open Tues-Sun at 5:30. 72 S. Glenwood on the corner of Pearl and Glenwood.
• CADILLAC GRILLE One of the most eclectic, award-winning
restaurants in the region, The Cadillac offers impressive
cuisine and wine selections, white-linen service, and
an experience to remember. Group dining and special occasions
are welcome. Click to see why we are Jackson's favorite! 733-3279.
• Café Bohemia, Fresh and wholesome food! - A great breakfast and lunch place offering a great selection of food at very reasonable prices. Fresh baked goods, breakfast burritos, crepes and french toast, soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps, panini, locally roasted organic coffee, wine and beer... Happy hour 2-4pm everyday except for Sunday 1-3pm (Buy one beer, get one free). Free WiFi! Bring your office to us! Open daily 6:30am to 4:00pm. Except for Sunday to 3pm. 1110 Maple Way-733-JAVA (5282).
• CAFE GENEVIEVE - Half price bottles of wine- Open Tuesday-Sunday for breakfast 8AM, Lunch at 11AM. Re-opening for dinner in December. Located 1/2 a block East of the Town Square, serving inspired home cooked classics in a historic log cabin. From Eggs Benedict, Fried Chicken and Waffles, Hearty Soups, Salads and Panini to Meatloaf and Seared Idaho Trout. Eclectic wine list and Full Bar. 135 E. Broadway. 732-1910 for reservations.
• CHINATOWN - Authentic Chinese atmosphere for your dining pleasure. Featuring over 100 entrees, including Peking, Hunan, Szechuan, and Canton cuisines. Luncheon specials daily. Full service bar. Open 7 days a week. Located in the Grand Teton Plaza,
850 W. Broadway. 733-8856.
• E.LEAVEN FOOD COMPANY - Serving Breakfast and lunch all day! Omelets •French Toast •Homemade soups •Fresh Salads •Sandwiches •Homemade breads, bagels and pastries •Beer & Wine •box lunches •take-out •catering. Open Daily 7:00am-3pm. 175 Center St, One block off the Town Square. 733-5600.
• EL ABUELITO - Jackson’s family Mexican Restaurant serving Camarones diabla, Camarones al mojo de ajo, Carne Asada, Chicken Mole, Steak Rancheros Borrego Rancho, fajitas, Burritos and Enchiladas. Serving 3 sizes of margaritas, the original Mexicans Margarita made with fresh limonas and many different flavors. Bienvenidos Amigos, mi casa es su casa. Gracias. Open at 11 am for lunch and dinner at 385 West Broadway. 733-1207.
• GIOVANNI’S - 2 for 1 Entrees. Salads Free! - Nightly specials and over 30 different entrees with all you can eat salad and garlic rolls. Chose from over 50 varieties of wine. Private Dinning Room with fireplace and separate lounge with complete bar selections and flat screen TVs. 690 S HWY 89 and Meadowlark Lane, 307-734-1970, jhgiovannis.com, Open 5pm Wed. - Sat.
• THE GUN BARREL STEAK & GAME HOUSE - Reopening Dec. 10. Jackson Hole’s legendary dining experience. Indulge in the valley’s finest steak and game, all slow-cooked over an open river rock mesquite grill. Sample from an extensive list of bourbons and scotches. Experience the Old West with our rustic lodge atmosphere and extraordinary collection of mounts and western memorabilia. 862 W. Broadway. Open daily @ 5:30pm. 733-3287.
• HONG KONG RESTAURANT & BUFFET - The best and only Chinese buffet in town, with very reasonable prices. Full regular menu available with over 100 items, including snow crab legs. Kids under 5 eat free! Featuring the highest quality Hunan, Szechuan and Hong Kong style food. Beer & wine available. Take out or delivery. Open Daily 10am-10pm in the Grand Teton Plaza, next to Stone Drug at 826 W. Broadway, 307-734-8988
• IGNIGHT - Specializing in sushi, flatbreads, seasonal salads, locally raised beef for our homemade burgers, steaks and unique sandwiches. Specialty drinks created just for Ignight by a professional mixologist using fresh squeezed fruits or try a locally brewed draft beer. Choose your favorite bottle of wine from our wine shop with no corkage fee; an exceptional deal. Open daily 5:00 pm. till late. W Broadway below Sidewinders. Live music Fri/Sat nights, 9pm. Reservations Recommended. 307-734-1997.
• KOSHU WINE BAR - Jackson Hole’s best-kept secret, serving contemporary Pan-Asian cuisine Daily from 5:30pm. Our menu features hoisin green beans, pad thai, whole fried Idaho catfish, thai beef salad, Korean-style ribs and vegetarian dishes. Corner of Broadway and Millward, tucked behind Jackson Hole Wine Company. Book reservations online at koshuwinebar.com or call 733-5283.
• LOTUS CAFÉ - 2 for 1 Indian Entrées - Vibrant & fresh flavors from around the world including American, Asian, Indian, Thai, & Latin. Organic meats, vegetarian, vegan & raw choices. Entrees, sandwiches, salads, & soups. Endless gluten-free choices. Full bar, great wine, & fresh botanical cocktails. Bakery, smoothies, juice bar, tonic bar, espresso, & premium teas. Breakfast, lunch & dinner. 734-0882. 145 N. Glenwood St. Open Daily 9am-9pm. Serving breakfast until 3pm.
• MCDONALD’S OF JACKSON HOLE - Where service, quality, cleanliness & value are a tradition. Featuring McDonald’s fine breakfasts & regular menu items. 5:30am-midnight. 1110 West Broadway at the “Y”. 733-7444.
• Mojo’s Bistro - Voted Jackson’s Favorite Restaurant (By us) features skillet-served scrumptious omelets and pancakes, crepes, paninis and NY Style Pizza, all baked in our brick oven. Daily specials superb. Gourmet coffee drinks and smoothies. Full bar. Free wifi. Lettuce entertain you! 545 W. Broadway. 307-734-9738.
• MOUNTAIN HIGH PIZZA PIE - The best pizza and salads in the valley. Our high quality pizzas earned us a spot as one of the nation’s Top 100 Independent Pizzerias. Choose from a huge selection of combination and specialty pizzas or build your own from our lengthy list of fresh ingredients. Famous for our sandwiches and calzones. Catering and boxed lunches. WE DELIVER! 120 W. Broadway. 11am-10pm daily. 733-3646.
• NANI’S CUCINA ITALIANA - We would like to thank locals for their continued support by offering 2 for 1 Dinner Entrées through Nov 20th. Seated in our warm & inviting dining room or in the Enoteca’s cozy bar, Nani’s will make your night spectacularly affordable! Enoteca Happy Hour 5-7pm & 9-10pm. NOW SERVING AN EASY, FAST & DELICIOUS LUNCH M-F, 11:30-2...order by 12:30 & get 2 for 1 lunch entrées. Lunch & Dinner menus at nanis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. 242 N. Glenwood 733.3888
• NIKAI SUSHI - $6 ROLLS ARE BACK! Jackson’s favorite sushi bar offers the finest delicacies from both land and sea. Fresh fish flown in daily from around the world. Featuring innovative sushi & sashimi as well as a creative asian inspired grill menu. Full service bar offers unique fine sake, cocktails & wine list. Children’s menu. Open Wed-Sun at 6pm. Two blocks north of the Town Square. 225 N. Cache. Reservations recommended. 734-6490.
• NORTH GRILLE - Reopening December 9th - At the Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club. Public welcome. Contemporary bistro dining with unparalleled Teton views. Enjoy a casual and elegant dining atmosphere featuring an eclectic wine list. The perfect venue for a special occasion party. Lunch and Aprés Golf Daily. 307-733-7788.
• OCEAN CITY ASIAN CUISINE- Now Open! Try our $3.99 lunch specials and $4.99 dinner specials! Serving Asian food and specializing in Thai, Vietnamese, Singapore, Malaysian, Chinese and Asian BBQ. No MSG. Takeout and delivery available. Open Daily for Lunch and Dinner 11:00am - 9:30pm. Located in the KMart Plaza. 307-200-6088.
• OCEAN CITY CHINA BISTRO - Over 120 items. NO MSG. Featuring Cantonese, Mandarin, and Szechuan Cuisine. Beer and wine. Lunch special $3.99, Dinner special $4.99. Monday-Friday. Delivery available. Drive thru open. Open daily 11:00am-9:30pm. 340 W. Broadway, next to the Painted Buffalo Inn. 734-9768.
• PICA’S - We have a section of ten different burritos, plus tacos al pastor and marinated shrimp tacos! Fresh juice far: fresh papaya, watermelon, and fresh lemonade. Serving Mexican beer and fresh homemade margaritas. 2 locations: Jackson across from Albertson’s: Daily 11am-10pm, 734-4457.
• RENDEZVOUS BISTRO - 2 for 1 Entrées - Something for everyone! Our raw bar features oysters and tuna tartare. Appetizers include mussels, fried calamari, grilled octopus, and steak tartare. Entrées include duck confit, venison medallions, crispy risotto cakes, Alaskan salmon, veal marsala, seasonal seafood, pasta and steaks. Open Tuesday - Saturday at 5:30pm. Reservations recommended, walk-ins welcome. 380 S. Hwy 89 / Broadway, next to Albertsons. 739-1100.
• THE SILVER DOLLAR GRILL - Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, specializing in regional game and beef perfectly prepared. Try our Signature venison medallions with a red wine huckleberry reduction. We are “kid friendly”—our Little Buckaroo’s menu offers healthy choices reasonably priced. One block off The Square in the historic Wort Hotel. 732-3939
• SNAKE RIVER BREWERY & RESTAURANT - America’s most award-winning microbrewery. Delicious wood fired pizzas, pastas, burgers, sandwiches, soups, salads and desserts. $7 lunch menu from 11:30am-3pm. Happy Hour from 4-6. Stop by the Brew Pub to get the freshest beer in the valley, right from the source. Free WIFI. Open 11:30am - midnight. 265 S. Millward.
• SWEETWATER RESTAURANT - 2 for 1 Dinner Entrées- Jackson’s Original Cabin Restaurant serving Cowboy Comfort Food since 1976. Enjoy lunch and dinner daily on the outdoor deck and choose from favorites like the Baja Chicken Salad or the 16oz. Cowboy Ribeye. Lunch 11:30am - 2:30 pm. Dinner 5:30 - 9:30. Join us at the corner of King and Pearl. Call 733.3553 and visit our website,
• THAI ME UP RESTAURANT & BREWERY - Innovative Thai cuisine in a modern setting. Remodeled bar with 8 exclusive beers on tap & expanded menu and new bar menu. Dinner delivery available. Dinner Tues-Sat at 5:30pm. Across from the Fire House. 75 E. Pearl St. 733-0005.
• TRIO - Anniversary Specials thru Nov 20 - “...one of Jackson Hole’s hottest restaurants” - Food and Wine, Feb 2008. Just off the town square, Trio is owned and operated by local chefs with a passion for good food featuring contemporary American dishes inspired by classic bistro cuisine. Enjoy a glass of wine in front of the wood-burning oven and watch the chefs perform. 45 S. Glenwood. Reservations 734-8038. Lunch Fridays 11:30-2:30. Dinner 5:30.
• WILD SAGE AT THE RUSTY PARROT LODGE “Top Mountain Restaurant” by Mountain Living (2008). Chef Love’s creative American offerings feature organically grown produce, local game and meats, sustainable fish and seafood, and house made desserts, all complimented by an extensive wine list. Dinner in our intimate gathering room is served from our open kitchen beside a cozy fire. Open seven days at 5:30pm. Reservations suggested. Please call 733-2000. 175 N. Jackson Street.
• CALICO ITALIAN RESTAURANT - Drop in and bring the kids. We have your all time favorite pizzas as well as appetizers and salads, new Italian dishes and more. We have a wide selection of imported and domestic beers, cocktails and wines. Open every evening at 5. Reservations accepted. The red & white building on the Teton Village Road. 733-2460.
• SUDACHI - New Japanese cuisine. Sudachi’s seasonal menu features only the freshest fish from around the world. Enjoy our specialty rolls such as our bru-ho, kichigai and famous tuna crispy rice. $4 hand rolls. Full bar, fine wines and Japanese sakes. 3465 North Pines Way, in the Aspens. Reservations@307.734 SUDA (7832) or
www.sudachijh.com, Open@6pm, 7 days a week.
• THE Q ROADHOUSE - 2 for 1 Entrées- The Roadhouse serves tasty American Comfort Food in a fun and lively atmosphere. Menu includes; Fresh Seafood, Jambalaya, Steak, Green Curry Coconut Chicken, Fresh Salads, Local Mead Ranch Burgers, Organic “Chicken Fried” Chicken, BBQ ribs, Pulled Pork, Beef Brisket. Outdoor patio dining, children welcome. Extensive wine list & full bar. Reservations recommended, walk-ins welcome. 739.0700. Open nightly 5pm.
• GAMEFISH – Bistro style western American cuisine with an emphasis on sustainable and organic alternatives. Our game and fish selections are enhanced by a Wine Spectator Award Winning wine list spotlighting the world’s top wine regions. Open daily 7am - 9:30pm serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Located in the Snake River Lodge & Spa. Beverages, small plates and entrees are available at our Fireside Bar. For reservations call 732-6040.
• IL VILLAGGIO OSTERIA - 2 for 1 Entrées - Highlights include a beautiful wine and salumi bar, house made pastas & cheeses, wood-oven pizzas, and paninis. Sausage stuffed olives, fresh fish and kurobuta pork chop won’t disappoint! Located in Hotel Terra, experience Osteria’s delightful patio seating, outdoor fireplace, and extensive wines. Reservations recommended, walk-ins welcome. 307-739-4100. Dinner Tuesday - Saturday 5:30pm.
• ENOTECA SICULA - 2 FOR 1 HAPPY HOUR nightly FROM 5-7pm. Cocktail Pre-parties, bar dining, cozy and low key. Try this $25 special: 4 Flight Wine Tasting for Two includes an appetizer. Excellent selection of Italian & New World wines. Retail sales and Take-out. 242 N Glenwood.733.3888
• JACKSON’S HOLE BAR & GRILL - A hidden locals favorite sports bar & grill. Homemade American Cuisine and live entertainment. Stop by to relax, watch the game, and try our signature jumbo buffalo wings or papa’s burgers! Daily food and drink specials. Call for events and entertainment schedule. 307-733-7901. Located in Grand Teton Plaza next to Stone Drug and Plaza Liquors.
• THE STAGECOACH BAR - Visit the historic Stagecoach Bar in Wilson, Wyoming. Offering a traditional Western atmosphere with pool tables, darts, jukebox and full package liquor store. Hear the famous Stagecoach Band Sundays from 6-10pm. Join the disco crowd on Thursday nights.- a Wilson tradition. Now smoke-free. 733-4407.
• SILVER DOLLAR BAR - Renowned for our silver dollar inlaid bar top (with a Buffalo Burger only slightly less famous!), we boast premium-label well drinks and fabulous sandwiches, salads, and appetizers. Enjoy your favorite game on our Mega screen, and Jackson’s best live music. 732-3939
• The Virginian Saloon - Step through the swinging doors where you’ll be surrounded by western flavor. A favorite of locals, you’ll find big screen TV’s for NASCAR and major sports. Shoot a game of pool, throw darts, enjoy karaoke and frequent live music. Happy Hour Mon - Fri 4-7 pm.
750 W Broadway (307) 733-2792